The radio keeps on singing
a beautiful song.
A song that's actually
very soft to hear.
Song that tells me to
remember you now.
The song is but simple with
its very lyrics.
A simple composition for
Song dedicated to a no
There could be no other as
beautiful as this.
A melody that do catches
Sound that do actually
makes one to love.
The words may be shallow
for anybody who hears it.
And may look so easy to
have composed it, but this
Song is one in a million
to find and hear.
Thou may ask why there's a
no ordinary song like this
And that you may ask and
say that this song is
Something that could do
softens one's tough heart.
This song is but a very
A pleasant sound that is
dedicated for somebody
Saying the exact feeling of
what somebody feels.
This maybe the simplest music
you could ever hear
And the shortest song you
would ever knew, and the only
Song with the longest expression
of what I feel for you.
Copyright © 2007 by Ronalyn 'Rhona' T. Fabi
(An original poem written on the 5th day of August 2007)
(This literary piece is govern with the rights of the author. Anyone who wants to use this poem should first ask the author or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org)
rhona fabi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song by rhona fabi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- The ship of the desert, gajanan mishra
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- गोजां बोथोर - सोरबा नागिरदोँ गुदुं गुदुं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rainfall, hafiz qasim
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Insomnia', Merton Lee
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche