Have you ever listened to a song?
One that has real meaning?
Not something rappers use to take up their time
One that makes you cry once you hear it
or makes you think of a life you could be living?
Something that makes you think of someone
That makes you worry over nothing
A song that you have to play over and over again
Just to understand why it makes you sad
Well i have
to think someone can write such beauty
with such emotion
is a thing to withhold
feeling written into the lyrics
makes you think of what they went through
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Song by Kayla Jacobs )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow