A song for All!
Life is a race.
Its track webbed in oblivion.
Each man borne in his lane.
His will, a necessary companion.
Even at the jaws of despair.
When the heart meets dismay.
The eyes drowned in tears.
Desires are ever in play.
Tying down feelings of remorse.
Trials bid mind renewal.
Each fall drips a better run.
Fate stems at crossroad intervals.
Singing awe or fugitive sighs.
Success brew at d behest of might...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A song for All! by Jubril Balogun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey