A Star Spangled Parody
Oh, Jose can't you see?
By the red light she's got shining bright in your window
A ho so proudly they all hail
As the twilight starts gleaming
Whose broad shoulders and egos she's been rubbing
Would't you like to know?
Thou we know it's gonna start one hell of a perlious fight
O've at the Rampart's house we'll be watching
As the siren's red glare goes screaming by
The bullets brusting in air
Gives proof tonight that you stabbed your wife
So Jose, does that blood splatted dress of hers mean that
you'll be getting life or will you be free to wave at us?
From your job as a pilot in that big, shiny plane
Flying o'ver the land of the free and the home of the brave
2007 Ramona Thompson
Poet Other Poems
- 1 Million Myspace Friends
- 10 Harsh Things That Life On This Cruel ...
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote Chris As Your Ame...
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Black Guy
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Old White...
- 16 and Pregnant
- 18 and Up-An Erotic Masterpiece
- A Beatle's Revenge
- A Bloody Christmas
- A Ghetto Christmas
- A Halloween Lover's Tale
- A Hilton In Jail
- A Man Like You
- A Message For Gay Men Everywhere 1
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.