10 Harsh Things That Life On This Cruel World Has Taught Me
1. It is better by far to never have loved at all then to have loved and had your heart shattered beyond all repair even once.
2. There are some people God never answers prayers for simply because they're just not that important to him anyway.
3. No matter what we do war will always exsist. Either on a global scale or just between 2 people it will always be there. It simply will never go away. That's just how life is meant to be.
4. An abortion is not as easy to forget as some women might like it to be. For some that fateful choice will always haunt their memories and their hearts with regret.
5. You can't always get who or what you want out of life. Sometimes someone else already has it and if you try to take it away from them they will take legal action or worse againest you for it.
6. Sometimes to get ahead in your choosen career field you have to step on a few toes and break a few hearts including your own to really succeed.
7. Life is about these 3 things and 3 things only most people.
8. Virgins are not wanted nor are they appreciated by any man.
9. Make the mistake of calling someone a bad name even once and for the rest of your life you will be known as a racist/homophobe or worse.
10. There are no real friends in this world. There are only people who use you to meet their wants/needs then dump you when you are no longer needed
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 Harsh Things That Life On This Cruel World Has Taught Me by Ramona Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The One-Eyed Astronomer, Francie Lynch
- The Best Book Ever, mary douglas
- Rescue., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Go Live Your Life, Seema Chowdhury
- Main ek phool hun kanto se, jiski nateda.., Aftab Alam
- Let's Make Today Fun, Seema Chowdhury
- LOVE IS LIKE A ROSE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Right Answer, Seema Chowdhury
- Faltering is not good, gajanan mishra
- Manassas, I Remember, mary douglas