A tale of death
i am alone in a prision cell i spend each nite crying like a little girl awaiting my departure to the gates of hell i have commited a crime now all i can do to kill time is rhyme.
I have watched as my heart has faded to black its like it has started to crack split in two becuase of what i have done to you...my heart aches every time that i see your face but i look away to avoid disgrace.
Why did things have to end this way we could have stayed together and been happy and got married one day and had a kid on the way but no you had to run of with another guy and watch as i started to cry iam not gonna lie its like you took a knife to my heart and tore it apart.
Now iam paying for my mistake and sitting here waiting my fate iam on death row now only 20 minutes until i die but still i try to be a tough guy as the tears trickle down my face i say my last good bye to the human race....my head shaved...i begin to wave at every one who came to see me die today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A tale of death by William Montgomery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- You're My Beauty, Michael McParland
- Consecration, Susan Stewart
- The Twins, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Cloud speaks something different, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Uniqueness, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Daily Mentor, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Hide And Seek!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Other side of dark, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Puzzling presence, Pranab K. Chakraborty