Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
A Tear For You
my heart you broke...
my soul you devoured...
in the darkness of your shadow
you chained my mind doomed to follow...
and alas when the words came
they all ended up too shallow...
and what I've left for you is but a tear
too painful to let flow...
but I love you...
but I care for you...
but I adore you...
so I'd shed this tear for you
a tear for you to know I love you...
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tear For You by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma