Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
A Tear For You
my heart you broke...
my soul you devoured...
in the darkness of your shadow
you chained my mind doomed to follow...
and alas when the words came
they all ended up too shallow...
and what I've left for you is but a tear
too painful to let flow...
but I love you...
but I care for you...
but I adore you...
so I'd shed this tear for you
a tear for you to know I love you...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tear For You by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am naming you friend, gajanan mishra
- Wrecking Ball, Kyle Schlicher
- There Is Nothing More Gratifying, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Azazels, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let me follow you, gajanan mishra
- what makes me blue?, DAVID werts
- Rewriting The Ruins, Kyle Schlicher
- A song lyric of a lover...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak