Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
A Tear For You
my heart you broke...
my soul you devoured...
in the darkness of your shadow
you chained my mind doomed to follow...
and alas when the words came
they all ended up too shallow...
and what I've left for you is but a tear
too painful to let flow...
but I love you...
but I care for you...
but I adore you...
so I'd shed this tear for you
a tear for you to know I love you...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tear For You by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice