Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
I despise this feeling...
This uncertain fearing...
Of things that are transpiring...
Signs that love may stop blooming...
And so the mind begins its questioning...
Should I keep on pursuing?
Or must I cease on waiting?
Shall you ever go on deciding?
Or will you keep things hanging?
Must I again do some begging?
But alas this time I must do some thinking,
Decide whether my thoughts shall be love's undoing,
Whether my actions and words are of me unbecoming,
And all of these things has gotten me apprehending.
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apprehensions by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe
- Timeless Poems, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Lost in Heartbreak, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- A Cup of Coffee, Tirupathi Chandrupatla