A Tender Lovesong of a Broken Heart...
A tender lovesong of a broken heart...
Can usually cause a breakage into two pieces thrown clear apart.
Sadness of missment of a love left gone...
Now to suffer as a sadnened victim as like a sobbing pawn.
My mate, my love...
Hath left of me to a place way up high above...
Cloudy sadness in my eyes fills up moistened as with tears...
Feelings of sorrow and amiss, no more kiss are my own lone fears.
Daily i miss your loving smile...
Time done passed feels as if many a mile.
I'll forever miss your tendered kiss...
Smiles and hugs will be amiss.
Happier times of memories of life...
A saddened husband, now without his wife.
Perhaps one day to me a day will pass...
I'll join to her in days at last.
My angel to me will finally hover...
United at last t'will be me, with my long lost eternal lover.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tender Lovesong of a Broken Heart... by Michael Gale )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Cross, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Red Bulls, I Mean The Communists, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Am Something, Human Ego, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A farmer in snow covered field., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- IN LIES! LIES THE WAY TO HELL, Michael P. Johnson
- La-di-da, Bill Galvin
- Labyrinth Of My Dream, Tony Adah
- Balance Your Soul, Lyn Paul
- A Happy and Sad Haiku, Merton Lee
- Plum blossoms, Wenjun Liu
- PH: Echo: Being At Choice, Brian Johnston