A Tender Lovesong of a Broken Heart...
A tender lovesong of a broken heart...
Can usually cause a breakage into two pieces thrown clear apart.
Sadness of missment of a love left gone...
Now to suffer as a sadnened victim as like a sobbing pawn.
My mate, my love...
Hath left of me to a place way up high above...
Cloudy sadness in my eyes fills up moistened as with tears...
Feelings of sorrow and amiss, no more kiss are my own lone fears.
Daily i miss your loving smile...
Time done passed feels as if many a mile.
I'll forever miss your tendered kiss...
Smiles and hugs will be amiss.
Happier times of memories of life...
A saddened husband, now without his wife.
Perhaps one day to me a day will pass...
I'll join to her in days at last.
My angel to me will finally hover...
United at last t'will be me, with my long lost eternal lover.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tender Lovesong of a Broken Heart... by Michael Gale )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Michael P. McParland
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Shady Retreat..., Denis Martindale
- It is open, hasmukh amathalal
- Of Nature.Of free Will., SAK Reddy
- A Lasting Psalm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Catalyst, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Love You..!, SAK Reddy
- Into Depths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You will find, hasmukh amathalal
- Bale Visions, Adeosun Olamide
- The good theme, hasmukh amathalal