A Tender shoot
A tender shoot has sprouted from a broken tree,
That was earlier ravished by the terrible tsunami,
Determinedly seeking the warm rays of sunlight,
In between the rubbles of peoples plight.
''Belgaum, Mac 2011''
(In memory of the terrible March 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan)
spiritual seeker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tender shoot by spiritual seeker )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid