A Time To
For everything there is a season….
And a time for every reason….
Under the heaven….
For every worldly citizen….
A time to be born, and time to die….
A time to plant ….
A time to displant….
A time to kill….
A time to heal….
A time to break down….
A time to build up for God's final countdown,
A time to weep and feel sad,
A time to laugh and feel that you are glad,
A time to mourn,
A time to dance like children playing around in a field of corn
by Frank Pulver on Thursday, September 15,2011 at 1: 37pm
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Time To by Frank Pulver )
- In The Name Of Peace, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gandhi Jayanthi., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- a droplet in an ocean, kedar thapa
- Concepts 26, Somanathan Iyer
- Voice Of The Mountain Top, George Egba
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)