A Time To
For everything there is a season….
And a time for every reason….
Under the heaven….
For every worldly citizen….
A time to be born, and time to die….
A time to plant ….
A time to displant….
A time to kill….
A time to heal….
A time to break down….
A time to build up for God's final countdown,
A time to weep and feel sad,
A time to laugh and feel that you are glad,
A time to mourn,
A time to dance like children playing around in a field of corn
by Frank Pulver on Thursday, September 15,2011 at 1: 37pm
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Time To by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael