A Tribute To Marvin
This tribute is to you.
Your life was cut short.
But you left your mark in this world
While you had the time.
Everywhere you went
You blazed a trail of glory.
You inspired me with your enthusiasm
And impressed me with your wit.
Always wearing a smile or a grin.
Never a frown or a sad face.
A devoted servant of G-d.
A dutiful son.
A great brother.
A man I will always call my friend.
What a 24 years you had.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Marvin by Jeff Fleischer )
- A Sorcerer Bids Farewell To Seem, Sylvia Plath
- I Dont Know Why...., Tony Adah
- All The Dead Dears, Sylvia Plath
- Finisterre, Sylvia Plath
- Love Is A Parallax, Sylvia Plath
- Alicante Lullaby, Sylvia Plath
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 80, Ronjoy Brahma
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath