A Tribute To Marvin
This tribute is to you.
Your life was cut short.
But you left your mark in this world
While you had the time.
Everywhere you went
You blazed a trail of glory.
You inspired me with your enthusiasm
And impressed me with your wit.
Always wearing a smile or a grin.
Never a frown or a sad face.
A devoted servant of G-d.
A dutiful son.
A great brother.
A man I will always call my friend.
What a 24 years you had.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Marvin by Jeff Fleischer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i'm homesick for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Spread Love Like VD?, LUVinThe NOW
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy
- Storm, RandomPoet Anonymous