Being With You Wasn't Right
Being with you wasn't right,
But it did not stop me every night.
I just kept having all these mixed feelings
As I stared at the four walls and the ceiling.
I knew that your life seemed so unfair.
I want to show you that I cared.
I saw that your broken heart needed mending.
A helping hand, was what I was extending.
You taught me that being kind was something I should do.
That's why I'll always love you.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being With You Wasn't Right by Jeff Fleischer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon