Being With You Wasn't Right
Being with you wasn't right,
But it did not stop me every night.
I just kept having all these mixed feelings
As I stared at the four walls and the ceiling.
I knew that your life seemed so unfair.
I want to show you that I cared.
I saw that your broken heart needed mending.
A helping hand, was what I was extending.
You taught me that being kind was something I should do.
That's why I'll always love you.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being With You Wasn't Right by Jeff Fleischer )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal