A Tribute to Our Friend, Our Sister Germaine Aldajuste
We lost our friend, our sister, our nightingale,
Our diva, who sang 'Ave Maria, Gratia Plena' so well.
Our sister took flight, our angel is gone
To the celestial horizon; listen to the shadow of her footsteps.
Our angel had a contagiously pleasant smile on her lips.
Our sister was friendly, helpful, dedicated and cheerful.
She was very religious and kinder than the roses of the season.
Our friend is gone, where the sun shines plentifully,
Where the moon brightens the meadows and pastures brilliantly,
And the starry skies twinkle majestically.
Thousands of angels accompany her to a velvety soil,
Thousands of rainbows await her. What a phenomenon!
Ave Maria! May God bless her! We all feel the pain
Of losing a sister, who has endured patiently and courageously.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute to Our Friend, Our Sister Germaine Aldajuste by Hebert Logerie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Tachyon Mind, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Suicide, Michael Shutt
- i would so come and give without taking..., Mandolyn ...
- As we want child, hasmukh amathalal
- The Zoo Keeper, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Undiminished, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Finish This List Of Chores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good circle, hasmukh amathalal
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal