bobby kramer jr.
A TRUE CHAMPION
A true champion
knows how to fail and get back up
never letting there head fall
and always keeping it up.
Always, giving there all
fighting til' the end
never showing signs of giving up
thats the heart of a champion.
looking for some guidance
in there time of need
a true champion steps to the plate
ready to take the lead.
sacraficing there body
and laying everything on the line
always, putting there team first
never leaving them behind.
A champion's heart
can be heard from a mile away
especially, when your in the stands
watching them as they play.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A TRUE CHAMPION by bobby kramer jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery