A Twilight Night
Today, the leaves are singing in a unlyrical tone,
And the nature is playing a dance with me...
The road is desolate and alone..
Horror enough to scare thee.
Today the flowers are giving a dreary smell,
Trying to make me unwell,
The clouds are growing dark,
The dogs in the street are giving me a bark,
Today i am remembering my mother's lap,
Where i, for a moments indulgence, used to take a nap..
But today this pretty nature giving me slap..
Why? I don't know.
But still i find comeliness in the darkness..
And happiness in this lonely world of beautiful things.
This mysterious nature is trying to explain me some secret,
And i adore that..
Piyush Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Twilight Night by Piyush Dey )
Did you read them?
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland