Bond of Love in Friendship
To you my special friend,
You have become to me so dear.
Many times when I have felt down,
You've lifted me up,
And brought me good cheer.
You are someone I can talk to,
And open up my heart.
Knowing I can trust you always,
Just Like I have from the start.
You speak such words of kindness,
You really show me you care.
Whenever I need you,
Always for me you're there
My love for you has grown,
Your friendship I'll always cherish.
What we share is priceless,
This special bond of friendship,
Shall never perish.
You have been such an angel,
And although we live far apart.
The love in friendship we share,
Will rmain always and forever.....
Tucked safely deep within my heart.
(Dedicated to my loving friend Dottie who lives in Maine/ January 30,2007)
James Greene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bond of Love in Friendship by James Greene )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton
- Sonnet # 535, Luis Estable