Bond of Love in Friendship
To you my special friend,
You have become to me so dear.
Many times when I have felt down,
You've lifted me up,
And brought me good cheer.
You are someone I can talk to,
And open up my heart.
Knowing I can trust you always,
Just Like I have from the start.
You speak such words of kindness,
You really show me you care.
Whenever I need you,
Always for me you're there
My love for you has grown,
Your friendship I'll always cherish.
What we share is priceless,
This special bond of friendship,
Shall never perish.
You have been such an angel,
And although we live far apart.
The love in friendship we share,
Will rmain always and forever.....
Tucked safely deep within my heart.
(Dedicated to my loving friend Dottie who lives in Maine/ January 30,2007)
James Greene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bond of Love in Friendship by James Greene )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal
- At The Living Creche, Keith Taylor
- I resign, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prairie Fire, Keith Taylor
- One-Sided Faith, Edgar Albert Guest
- The First Rule Of Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not A Money Debt, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Friend's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old-Fashioned Folks, Edgar Albert Guest