Bond of Love in Friendship
To you my special friend,
You have become to me so dear.
Many times when I have felt down,
You've lifted me up,
And brought me good cheer.
You are someone I can talk to,
And open up my heart.
Knowing I can trust you always,
Just Like I have from the start.
You speak such words of kindness,
You really show me you care.
Whenever I need you,
Always for me you're there
My love for you has grown,
Your friendship I'll always cherish.
What we share is priceless,
This special bond of friendship,
Shall never perish.
You have been such an angel,
And although we live far apart.
The love in friendship we share,
Will rmain always and forever.....
Tucked safely deep within my heart.
(Dedicated to my loving friend Dottie who lives in Maine/ January 30,2007)
James Greene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bond of Love in Friendship by James Greene )
- Over Time, Fatima Nusairat
- Truth is that, gajanan mishra
- FUCHSIA, Aminath Neena
- love is an 8 ball- it is decidedly so, Mandolyn ...
- Rising of a New Day Through Shine, Rohit Sapra
- Sad Cloud, ramesh rai
- I am carnival, Havilah
- Creative Musical Juces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael McParland
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)