A view of heaven!
The night Lay calm,
All in thoughts of this heavenly sky,
That lay stuck in a dome of Infinity,
No man could ever reach it!
Yet! In dreams they do,
And even in dreams it lay surprisingly true,
Cold air above!
Not for us to breath,
It is for us to feel the warmth of love,
And In life to succeed,
Is as splendid as what You and I have seen,
All yellow, blue and lovely green!
I feel in heaven's heaven I Have been.
That lay upon my burdened soul,
Relieves my pain on the whole,
And Remembered be,
A splendid and joyful memory!
Sealed in the depths of my everlasting..
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A view of heaven! by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious
- Laying on the grass in early June, Manny Furious
- don't have to believe, Bull Hawking
- After pulling weeds...., Manny Furious
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious