A view of heaven!
The night Lay calm,
All in thoughts of this heavenly sky,
That lay stuck in a dome of Infinity,
No man could ever reach it!
Yet! In dreams they do,
And even in dreams it lay surprisingly true,
Cold air above!
Not for us to breath,
It is for us to feel the warmth of love,
And In life to succeed,
Is as splendid as what You and I have seen,
All yellow, blue and lovely green!
I feel in heaven's heaven I Have been.
That lay upon my burdened soul,
Relieves my pain on the whole,
And Remembered be,
A splendid and joyful memory!
Sealed in the depths of my everlasting..
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A view of heaven! by Savio Vogt )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow