Is It Poetry
A Visceral and Novel Approach
It felt as if in or as if in the internal organs of the body
pulling out of a deep seated well.
Deep felt a visceral conviction.
One that is sometimes felt.
Not intellectualized, instinctive, unreasoning.
His visceral she drives to often home.
Dreaming with crude or elemental emotions.
Earthy and musky.
A visceral and novel approach.
Of, relating to, or located on or among the bushy viscera.
Visceral seeing eye organs.
Amons't the surving elderly.
Keenly held upright.
Thinking to stay busy with some.
Stinging it felt as if it was as.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Visceral and Novel Approach by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI