Is It Poetry
You ask me what am I thinking when I look inside you
and you see me looking through you, as if I thought.
And how in the beginning, it was a point of issue in
that you thought, you had received not my undivided
attention and as I tried to, and I did and you understand.
So briefly, in explanation as no enigma can, with you do I.
Know too that no two enigmas are alike and as such
they are going to understand this and it helps you to
grow together, while spiraling apart to meet the end.
For the contrivance of complication is simple deceit, and
deceit, contrived is a simple matter for my generals and we
were not at war, as were so many, who thought they knew.
That two enigmas laid end to end, should never taste defeat.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...............My Enigma by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank