A Walmart Parking Lot
To laugh at life
You have to have,
A perpetual sense of humor.
If you laugh,
The life you live,
Last much longer.
I am sitting in the dark,
In a Walmart parking lot,
And finding it,
Hard to laugh.
I cannot see the humor in,
My current situation.
I am desperately in need,
Of some comic revelation.
It dawns on me.
And I can see,
Is witty confirmation.
With words and rhyme,
I laugh at me,
And thus embrace,
connie crane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Walmart Parking Lot by connie crane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman
- THAT FACE ذلك الوجه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Looking Upon Us, Naveed Akram
- Sweet Valentine, Lara A. Aqrawi
- No Reins, Lauren B Called
- Nothing like IT, george albot