A Wavy Gravy Day
Good morning Hippies,
a groovy morning for you.
May your hippy lights
shine on through! .
And don't let the yuppies of bring you down,
for they just want to make you frown.
So Keep a hippy smile upon your face,
Chin Up my friends, and things will be ok.
And if they think your weird, well that's ok,
just let um wonder as you go on you way.
So have a nice day as you go on your ways,
while living in peace within your wavy gravy ways!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wavy Gravy Day by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt