A Wavy Gravy Day
Good morning Hippies,
a groovy morning for you.
May your hippy lights
shine on through! .
And don't let the yuppies of bring you down,
for they just want to make you frown.
So Keep a hippy smile upon your face,
Chin Up my friends, and things will be ok.
And if they think your weird, well that's ok,
just let um wonder as you go on you way.
So have a nice day as you go on your ways,
while living in peace within your wavy gravy ways!
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wavy Gravy Day by craig moon )
- A Sorcerer Bids Farewell To Seem, Sylvia Plath
- I Dont Know Why...., Tony Adah
- All The Dead Dears, Sylvia Plath
- Finisterre, Sylvia Plath
- Love Is A Parallax, Sylvia Plath
- Alicante Lullaby, Sylvia Plath
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 80, Ronjoy Brahma
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath