A Wavy Gravy Day
Good morning Hippies,
a groovy morning for you.
May your hippy lights
shine on through! .
And don't let the yuppies of bring you down,
for they just want to make you frown.
So Keep a hippy smile upon your face,
Chin Up my friends, and things will be ok.
And if they think your weird, well that's ok,
just let um wonder as you go on you way.
So have a nice day as you go on your ways,
while living in peace within your wavy gravy ways!
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wavy Gravy Day by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov