Lets share each others vibes,
and make each other smile!
For a smile lights of our days,
and a rainbow seen for miles!
So keep Shining your smile so bright,
like the dawning of new days light.
For the sun your hearts are the way,
to have peace & love in your days.
So re-post this peom and see,
that a smile is contatous indeed!
And if we are all so lucky,
our smiles will spread like a weed...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contatous Smile. by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fits, Not Here
- Maurer, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Tried Like Hell, Kyle Schlicher
- Bleeding Love, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- My Camera Doesn't Work, Kyle Schlicher
- Kenna, Edward Kofi Louis
- THE PITILESS, ukaegbu Rosemary
- Taking to the Hills, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Snowman, Jon M. Nelson
- Flock, lock!, Edward Kofi Louis