A Way Back
Step by step we forge along, through a program when finished, will take us home.
Six weeks of classes, medications and fun, in six weeks new life will have begun.
Eighteen men, who lost their way, come together with something to say.
read full text »
Comments about this poem (A Way Back by John Elder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte