A Winter`s Ending
The snow in the courtyard brings
a new shape each day; no sense in the melting,
but I have not attended to this.
A girl waiting at a station, with smiles.
Children as birds-in-snow, tankers in the night
before Greece, a tooth bloody in a tea towel.
Enough; carry the snow children away,
teeth of the sea, a tanker of light,
a station full of smiles, a bloodless bird.
The last grey day; the translated play
of lost times turning into water.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Winter`s Ending by Leslie Philibert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Living up to love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Leave Sorrow Behind, Paul Gerard Reed
- A LANDSCAPE IS AWAITING..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- الغابة السوداء, نزار قباني
- <<< Free Conscience, Abdul Wahab
- شموس, نزار قباني
- المعطف, نزار قباني
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem: Hymnody, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey