A Wish for Her Brother
Times frail bonds are strong
A ritual going for long
Low earn prices steep
Still whispers her lip.
She marks on his forehead a paste
Of sandalwood to wish him the best
Come bad time rough weather
Must sail through his dear brother.
The sight seems in heaven made
When she touches her brother’s forehead
Radiant in her finger’s bless
In happiness beams his face.
Hard times prices are steep
Pours good wishes from her lip
A woman she’s a loving sister
Wishes the best for brother.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Wish for Her Brother by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon
- Fever, Neela Nath
- Forty Years of Peace, Daniel Karbon
- Fish and Arabs, Daniel Karbon
- Fingers, Daniel Karbon
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali