Asante Louis Agyemang
A Woman of Dignity
A woman of dignity is a woman of substance.She is more than worth of jewelleries.She is in no position to allow anyone to make her feel inferior.She is courageous, principled and skillful.She perseveres to achieve her ambition.She has the heart to withstand all hardships.She is indeed a woman of dignity.She is hardworking, modest and pure.She makes her house a home.A woman who has'life is war'as her motto.Is a true woman of dignity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Woman of Dignity by Asante Louis Agyemang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma