A Woman's Mind
What goes on in a woman's mind?
Boggles scientists and other men.
A whirlpool of everyday pantomine.
Not one, not two but more than ten.
If you can peer into womankind.
Where do we really draw the line?
Thoughts circle thoughts, to no end,
Until we lay our heads to sleep intend.
We are incline when in a bind,
Emotion eats there is no line.
Sweets, what line?
We give, We care,
Can't breathe, no air,
Who gives, who cares?
Heartbreaks we get,
Makes us deflate
And then inflate,
On creams and cake.
Like mountain bend
Like whirlpool spin
Dear man, Good men,
You just can't win.
Never ending Cyberline,
That sums up a woman's mind.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Woman's Mind by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Electric Blue, Leah Ayliffe
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona