A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid
the battery of the
'Racism....what is up man....racism
it is dying....out....
and we do not sell
these type of old stuff batteries....
your only two exits....are:
to travel to Africa from any direction.....
and don't ask me how...when....and where to have the money for the adventure ....just take a back bag and go....
your second exit....
i mean your real... future....
not African future....
not african american furture....
is to know how respond to any condition without filtering or stereotype...
cause we are all slaves....to our conditions, denials, and our setbacks....
plan to go once in your life...to north pole, south pole...Alaska....
go to China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, New guinea....New America, new places, new planet....just stop the old stuff...stop the denial and setbacks
and try only to explore....
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali