Rahemi kenta chhadikari tamke
Bidbita laguche samiya
Ni thilabele tame ine.
Mor aink ni parbar dekhi
Aaru kichhu ketebele.
Raet ni sarbar ni sarbar din
Aaru muin hauchhen hapsi kechdei.
Morthanu kenke paleichha bhail tame
Mor e jhhuri hebarta sat aai kain?
Kaan thirar lagi muin ni parbar rahi
Morta kenta heba tamar
Kede kede bepari helena phel ena
Aaru chhadikari palale na surat.
Aaru ken kaje mate deba kie kana
Phulmala aaru muin kahemi hela hela
Aagla din takichhe mate aaru
Tumke dekhabarkaje aaru ken kenta.
- - - - - - - - -
How can I stay without You
Time is not conducive
To me without You.
My eyes are unable to see
Anything at any time.
Night is still there
So also days
And I am toiling hard.
Would You away from me?
Is it true, I am searching You?
Why should not i AM ABLE TO STAY STILL?
How can I be Yours?
Great business men failed
In this mission and went away
Far off lands .
Why should anybody give me anything
And I would say okay
I understand everything okay
Coming days are ahead
Waiting to see us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Aagla din by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
Poem of the Day
- Modi Saheb, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inspiration Is Dead In Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss
- Politician, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal