Ramesh T A
Abecederian Alliterative Amusement!
All astonished at attire attractive;
Beautiful bull-bull browsed bits;
Careful crow cried cocking crook!
Dogs daunted daily dragging dishes;
Eager eunuchs enchanted everyone;
Five fools flew fast frontiers foreign!
Grand game goal-keeper gained ground;
Hurrying Halloweens hovered halfway;
Ice-cold icons increased in intuition.....!
Joyful jogging Jockeys judged jocularly;
King kicking knocks killed killers
Landing Lowland Logan lulled low!
Monkeys minced mangoes mirthfully;
Nomads noted nice novelties nowhere;
Openly obscure opera obliterated oaks!
Perfume prof erred people pushed....;
Quite quixotic queen quenched quickly
Roaring round regular roadways rushing!
Song suggested style surely sweet...;
Tough time turned to twisting Tequila!
United union Uighur uttered ultras!
Various variety vegetated vertically;
World winds woe-less words wobbling
Years yelled yester-yawns yonder;
Zealous Zeus zeroed zigzagging.....!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abecederian Alliterative Amusement! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders