Ramesh T A
Abecederian Alliterative Amusement!
All astonished at attire attractive;
Beautiful bull-bull browsed bits;
Careful crow cried cocking crook!
Dogs daunted daily dragging dishes;
Eager eunuchs enchanted everyone;
Five fools flew fast frontiers foreign!
Grand game goal-keeper gained ground;
Hurrying Halloweens hovered halfway;
Ice-cold icons increased in intuition.....!
Joyful jogging Jockeys judged jocularly;
King kicking knocks killed killers
Landing Lowland Logan lulled low!
Monkeys minced mangoes mirthfully;
Nomads noted nice novelties nowhere;
Openly obscure opera obliterated oaks!
Perfume prof erred people pushed....;
Quite quixotic queen quenched quickly
Roaring round regular roadways rushing!
Song suggested style surely sweet...;
Tough time turned to twisting Tequila!
United union Uighur uttered ultras!
Various variety vegetated vertically;
World winds woe-less words wobbling
Years yelled yester-yawns yonder;
Zealous Zeus zeroed zigzagging.....!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abecederian Alliterative Amusement! by Ramesh T A )
- E-rated poemier-heel out, Elvis Airohi
- The Keladi People, Ismim Putera
- 159. The Book of my Life, John Westlake
- Words were golden, hasmukh amathalal
- The Allen Chronicles, Romella Kitchens
- My eyes, Cee Bea
- E-rated poemier-all us, Elvis Airohi
- April Woman, Salma Jayyusi
- The Ship of Love, Salma Jayyusi
- Censorious Ignorance, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Cross, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)