I like the way she walks
And the way she talks
And how I like to say her sweet name:
I told my friend that I like her style,
And I personally love to see her smile,
But it was sad to hear him say:
'Go to hell! '
It may had been too easy to have told folks
That I had been too busy I couldn't get close
But now, I finally have myself to blame
What a shame!
Being near while still far away
And having fear while being brave
I stand on the alter to utter:
I like her..
Being lonely and feeling so lost
Singing melodies and smiling at all cost
I can hear an angel whisper:
Look for her..
Like a nightingale which sings sweet songs
Like a repentant heart correcting his wrongs
I think someone just need to hear me say her name:
- Miss ya.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Abigail by Freewill Amon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes
- Comme une pluie battante, Eric Dubois
- Burma Iconic Lady Aung San Suu Kyi (The .., U Win Kyi
- Demon, gajanan mishra
- COLORS OF THE DAY, Philo Yan