Her eyes glitters like the icing on a cake.
Bosom so smooth like hot loaded bowl of pounded yam
Her breasts are like bunches of grapes
Her kiss is a drug I take and feel so dizzy
Her touch caresses me like the evening breeze
The touch of her boottie feels like the influence of alcohol
The aura of her presence is like the aroma from my favourite diet.
The sound of her voice is like that of a loner's pet.
I kiss her on her lips standing at 5 feet,9 inches
I open her bra for a little play and she says, baby please...
Looking at her in her mini-skirt, I feel like trading places
The dark road between her legs, is like a way to a treasury
Her soft pretty lips, tastes like fresh cold palm-wine.
The 'little thingy' between her laps is like a honey comb
She's like mouth-watering dishes brought together as one-
I remember that when I see her in her black panty-hose.
Looking at 'the twin in the balcony, '
I feel like going back to my cradle
They are like gazelles-
Marvels of an extra-ordinary creation.
She looks at me with a fiery eyes
And blood rushes down to my groin
I'm watching as she stands before me in her brief
And that feels like sitting before a fixed hot plate.
She is my cherry and sweat-pea
The special one who spins my head round
Especially when she goes... down....
Freewill Amon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (She by Freewill Amon )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(1924 - 2000)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Indian Weavers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Gibberish, hafiz qasim
- Child Of Mine, Kyle Schlicher
- My Heart Is Heavy, Kyle Schlicher
- Beautiful Dusk, Shachi Kaul
- New year, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Am Ready, Kyle Schlicher
- Sonnet: The God of Fairness, Justice and.., Dr John Celes