Robert Edgar Burns
ABORTIONS ARE IMMORAL
(An Acrostic Form Of Poetry)
Another word for murder
Bringing vicious acts to babies in wombs.
Of women and doctors in sterile clinics,
Relating to acts by irresponsible people
To bring fresh lives to a sudden doom.
It sickens me to know such people,
Of immoral and unrighteous ways,
Never thinking first of the little children,
Since it was them who opened their legs.
A perverted mindset struck our nation.
Religion told 'Stay out of law! '
Everyone who believes in this practice -
Is brainwashed with such total gall.
Millions have vanished over the decades.
Maybe some brilliant minds have been erased.
Of obstacles to this mass murder,
Religion has simply been replaced.
A curse is now on our nation.
Little victims show pain on their face.
Robert Edgar Burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ABORTIONS ARE IMMORAL by Robert Edgar Burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar