! ! ! ! .....ABSENCE
Within the dreamscape
The secret creation and
Immediate annihilation of thoughts
Becomes an instantaneous affair
From unfixed journey's volatile paths,
Amidst the muted winter's clutter
Of fallen useless prose
Is it an extravaganza or minimal
Kindness of providence?
That I am born, dead
And reborn continuously...
Through the process of endless
Experimentation of emotions,
Some mutating, some reviving
Some self destructing!
Is this the question unknown or
The definite reply that is
Both visible and invisible at once
To my multi featured insight.
Am I aware or divinely ignorant?
Of the world around me, I prod as I
Dive into the whirlpool of thoughts
One more time with greed...
Should I happen to remember you again?
I may not be me!
Such was the severity of some casual thoughts,
As I sat alone and let my heart loose!
Seema Aarella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! .....ABSENCE by Seema Aarella )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(01 January 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Rainfall, hafiz qasim
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Insomnia', Merton Lee
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Weak in Nature, hafiz qasim