Accountable To God
Everyone is accountable to God, every living soul on earth’s sod,
Accountable to the very Creator, whether or not He is their Savior,
As God above cannot be denied, though to many, Satan has lied,
Even while many continue to insist, that, God above doesn’t exist.
No matter what rationale they use, all men shall be without excuse,
While no one’s life will be ignored, when all stand before The Lord,
God’s Judgment all will receive, even if, in God, you don’t believe,
As all souls, both big and small, shall stand before The Lord of all.
Everyone will be judged my friend, when this life comes to an end,
As all men meet their Creator, Christ, as their Judge or their Savior,
Friend, everyone can be assured, you’ll see God as Judge or Lord,
As Believers and unbelievers too, shall see that God’s Word is true.
Believers will see the Bema Seat, where Judgment will be complete,
For all of their works for The Lord, for, receiving or not their reward;
Unbelievers at The Great White Throne, before The Lord God, alone,
Judged for unbelief and iniquity, then cast from God for all eternity.
God is The Creator of our life, so we’re responsible to Jesus Christ,
Who has been given all Authority, as The Judge, over all of Eternity.
Judging those who don’t believe, as eternal wrath they shall receive,
While those who believe in Christ, will receive from Him, Eternal Life.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Accountable To God by Bob Gotti )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Fragment, Oscar Wilde
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah