Ants do not argue socialism
Anymore than suns debate suns
Over the warming of a world.
Crickets do not sell the ability to chirp.
Struggling to reach the heavens in mass
Are not the illusions of grass.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Achievement by Richard moss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Traffic jam..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Dull Road, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Paw Said So, Edgar Albert Guest
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Story Telling, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Master Mischievous, Edgar Albert Guest
- Failures, Edgar Albert Guest
- Spring In The Trenches, Edgar Albert Guest
- Treasures, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Living Beauties, Edgar Albert Guest