Who is the guitar?
Who is the player?
One thing I am sure about
I never played with a
I do not even try!
So lady go and adjust yourself,
And check the oil if it needs
To be changed.
A musical chaos.
It comes to my feelings:
An acoustic guitar
Is like messaging the skin
Of a drum.
Tune into yourself
Than tune in me,
So we can
Starting from a primitive smiling ritual
To a civilized hungry angry love.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acoustic Guitar by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg
- Knowledge with Wisdom, Joseph Narusiewicz
- voice of thee, binod bastola
- DREAMS, Philo Yan