Who is the guitar?
Who is the player?
One thing I am sure about
I never played with a
I do not even try!
So lady go and adjust yourself,
And check the oil if it needs
To be changed.
A musical chaos.
It comes to my feelings:
An acoustic guitar
Is like messaging the skin
Of a drum.
Tune into yourself
Than tune in me,
So we can
Starting from a primitive smiling ritual
To a civilized hungry angry love.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acoustic Guitar by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis