Dogs can be Lazy,
But these Dogs are not lazy at all.
I have two dogs,
Our dogs are Siberian huskies,
One is a female name Shania
and the male is Turner.
They are lovely dogs,
talented and funny.
But sometimes makes you crazy,
I don't know why!
They are just like an Olympian.
Who always run, jump around,
As they chase each other.
At the time to put them in the cage,
They are already gone,
As I look around,
They were chasing the cats!
As I shock them
Too late! Too late!
Being active it's a bad thing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Active Dogs by Sandria Boroff )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)