Is It Poetry
Was loyal faithful true
greats hits he
Hills had eyes even
the ant could not see.
Adam took ant to evea
where she taught ant
ant did come back to
swing is little world a
sword of bread.
Adam and evea marveled
and therein thereafter had
a lunch in the open each day.
This is why you go on picnics
so you can pay ant back rent
with a few crumbs each day..
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adam's ant by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Two Way Guilt, Michael McParland
- Two Lost Souls, Michael McParland
- Turn To The Light, Michael McParland
- True Beauty, Michael McParland
- Tribute To Freddie Mercury, Michael McParland
- Melancholy, Allison Benis White
- Treat, Michael McParland
- Trapped Inside, Michael McParland
- Too Tired, Michael McParland
- Too The One I Love, Michael McParland