Is It Poetry
Was loyal faithful true
greats hits he
Hills had eyes even
the ant could not see.
Adam took ant to evea
where she taught ant
ant did come back to
swing is little world a
sword of bread.
Adam and evea marveled
and therein thereafter had
a lunch in the open each day.
This is why you go on picnics
so you can pay ant back rent
with a few crumbs each day..
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adam's ant by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal