Oh dear darling, oh my love
You do not know how much
you are my life and everlasting love
we are mutual friend.
Every day we are fighting
Every day intense appeal from within says
"I love you more than you love me"
It's very difficult to certify
who's love is more strengthful.
My whole body burning
A huge smoke coming out
But I am unaware of consequences
Simple fall in love with you.
I am helpless, how to come out
How to get rid of blind love.
There is clear warning
This is injurious to health
Even than love to Smoking and drug addict is not lost.
Can anybody came out stand strongly
And convert from love to hate.
Raise their voice against
Smoking and drug addict……will you…..may be one day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Addicts by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer