Oh dear darling, oh my love
You do not know how much
you are my life and everlasting love
we are mutual friend.
Every day we are fighting
Every day intense appeal from within says
"I love you more than you love me"
It's very difficult to certify
who's love is more strengthful.
My whole body burning
A huge smoke coming out
But I am unaware of consequences
Simple fall in love with you.
I am helpless, how to come out
How to get rid of blind love.
There is clear warning
This is injurious to health
Even than love to Smoking and drug addict is not lost.
Can anybody came out stand strongly
And convert from love to hate.
Raise their voice against
Smoking and drug addict……will you…..may be one day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Addicts by ajay srivastava )
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
- And now, hold my hands O mortal!, Preeth Nambiar
- Kaamnaa (DESIRE), Aftab Alam
- Truth is his name, Aftab Alam
- Train to destiny, Aftab Alam
- The Best Day, Meriam Joseph
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
- I am blind, Aftab Alam
- One Half of a Love, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)