The autumn is crying,
cold rains denying,
North wind burns my face,
colorful leaves are flying,
as they are in a race.
I have parted with you
telling quiet adieu,
and it seems for good.
Not having heard I love you,
I quite well everything understood.
There was time I believed
when sweet words I received,
I just wanted to be loved,
but you simply deceived,
she has become your beloved.
You’ll be quite well forgotten
as your love was so rotten.
When my wounds are healed
I will start a new life,
in a new house, on my own field.
Larisa R (Odessa, Ukraine)
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ADIEU by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman