Larisa Rzhepishevska Poems
- A Long Life Road Our life is a real drama In such a colorful...
- Palm Sunday The palm branches in churches, The light of ...
- Today Is My Birthday Today, the 27th of May, Friday, I ...
- I Am On Diet I’ll put on diet my fattish ass So that the ...
- Seaside At Winter It's amazing to watch the frost's work. It...
- It Costs Nothing It costs nothing to feel the sunshine, to ...
- Oh, My Darling Odessa! OH, ODESSA! Years fly and my love ...
I was so lucky to be born in the most beautiful and the warmest city in the world – Odessa, Odessa in Ukraine.
When I say ‘the warmest’ I do not mean the climate but the nature of the people who live here, though the climate is also nice.
There are more than 250 sunny days in a year.
Odessa is a pearl on the Black Sea shore. They say here: Odessa is God’s smile.
My first ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Long Life Road
Our life is a real drama
In such a colorful gamma.
Our life is just a moment,
Sometimes with a torment.
Just have enough patience
To keep good relations,
To love truly and forgive.
You won't believe
But today I cried away.
Someone thought it was a shame,
Someone comforted, didn't blame,
Someone said: life goes on,
Someone dies and some are born
You only need desperately to repent,
With your heart to be in consent.
Make it a blessed event!
But it was not a simple lament.
Yes, the tears I couldn't prevent.
The most intimate ...