Dr John Celes
Adieu, Dear Madam!
We’ll miss you for a very long time from now on;
It is sad that you will be really gone;
But problems do come in life unexpectedly;
And harsh decisions must be taken at times!
But you have taken the right decision today;
It is a bold one with sacrifice and selflessness;
We thank you for your help as a faculty;
The Dean thanks you for your work as VP.
Nevertheless, you are not scared to work honestly;
That is the advantage, you carry with you;
Things will be alright in a short while from now;
The mist of chaos will clear very soon.
We wish you ‘All the best in life’ in the new place;
You will rise up to a higher position in time;
God is with you wherever you go;
Things will be fine and bliss will abound.
We’ll surely miss you, I can assure;
But things must happen the way they must;
You will be in our hearts and minds;
Separations are just transitory.
May God bless you in your new workplace!
May God bless your family!
May God give you years of health!
May God give you the needed wealth!
Dear Dr. B.K.Padmavathi M.D., ‘Wish you the very best! ’
From Dean and all faculty and Staff of IRT, PMC.
Copyright by Dr John celes 06-30-2010
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adieu, Dear Madam! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols