Administration of me on me....
Yesterday, it was mine,
ruling wow, good and fine,
priding on every garnished tini line,
riding a horse of me and its shine....
Yestorday it was for me,
ruling the destinations and desirer,
with a shadows of passion and its fire,
A croud for prase,
with a beat for competing in every race....
today too become a part of the same,
sacrifising for smile and its gain,
with tear of proud peeping in and out,
make my emotions complete and loud....
If tommoro would be registerd in,
the book of me and mines,
i would emerge it too in the same see, same light,
for a pride on my loads grace,
for a beauty of love and chace....
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Administration of me on me.... by simran arora )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Author of space and time, yvonne stine
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey