Administration of me on me....
Yesterday, it was mine,
ruling wow, good and fine,
priding on every garnished tini line,
riding a horse of me and its shine....
Yestorday it was for me,
ruling the destinations and desirer,
with a shadows of passion and its fire,
A croud for prase,
with a beat for competing in every race....
today too become a part of the same,
sacrifising for smile and its gain,
with tear of proud peeping in and out,
make my emotions complete and loud....
If tommoro would be registerd in,
the book of me and mines,
i would emerge it too in the same see, same light,
for a pride on my loads grace,
for a beauty of love and chace....
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Administration of me on me.... by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels