Ace Of Black Hearts
(Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacement
Harsh is a loss of love, and to replace its stead is not as easy as slicing bread.
Especially when one is so selective.
An elective not of your choice, but of his heart.
A caressing start.
But time over that which one obsesses.
Faults are created and can be easily agitated.
Gentle one says as if your capturing a butterfly within your hands.
Once damaged he will never be the same.
His vulnerabilities are not to blame.
His weakness is his pain.
And her hands have become stained.
He will loathe with an oath as a promise he takes to his grave.
A distraction is what he needs, that is what he craves.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacement by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- ~Go Back To Sleep~, A Ghost
- SFI Appears To Be Most Agggressive, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do and go on, gajanan mishra
- Hurt, Tshering Chekii
- Jadavpur University Campus Is Not For Po.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Females have, hasmukh amathalal
- Restaurant Salad, James Merchant
- Social consequences, hasmukh amathalal
- this joy 'S', noel maddock
- Re-do, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bernard Shaw
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)