Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Advice To The Kings And Administrators!
The axle of the cart, loaded
with light-weighted peacock feathers
too, may break if the cart is overloaded.
This is the advice
given to the Kings and administrators
to know their strength,
their opponents' strength
and act accordingly.
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Advice To The Kings And Administrators! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'ThirukkuRaL'
பீலிபெய் சாகாடும் அச்சிறும் அப்பண்டஞ்
சால மிகுத்துப் பெயின்.475 வலியறிதல்