In an unending space of undefinable beauty,
There she holds a clean mirror...
From her pen goes the unadulterated truth,
She is an honest observer.
Her soul married to her senses in a sublime ceremony
She knows no wrath, no terror.
Beauty outside can only be perceived when you are beautiful inside
She has an ocean of thoughts to decipher.
With a dream to write her soul in ink,
She is an aesthetic wanderer!
Husna Amin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aesthetic Wanderer by Husna Amin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay