Long time ago.
There was a land blessed with richies, human and natural resources.
But the people of the land felt she has blessed them equally.
So they rage war among themselves.
They plot against one another.
Africa! Africa my Africa.
Africa of the proud warriors in the essencial savannah.
I have not seen you, but my gaze is full of your blood.
The blood that split through the white pools.
And the white pools strickly red.
Do i not see a recap or a repeat in history.
What is happening to our people?
What is happening to Africa?
Africa! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Africa by giwa expensive )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine