Long time ago.
There was a land blessed with richies, human and natural resources.
But the people of the land felt she has blessed them equally.
So they rage war among themselves.
They plot against one another.
Africa! Africa my Africa.
Africa of the proud warriors in the essencial savannah.
I have not seen you, but my gaze is full of your blood.
The blood that split through the white pools.
And the white pools strickly red.
Do i not see a recap or a repeat in history.
What is happening to our people?
What is happening to Africa?
Africa! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Africa by giwa expensive )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 December 1797 – 17 February 1856)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 May 1779 – 25 February 1852)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Noticing Children's Behaviors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Girl From My School, Matthias Pantaleon
- Reading and writing, gajanan mishra
- Rasheeda, Matthias Pantaleon
- Sit and think, hasmukh amathalal
- Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Right place any time, hasmukh amathalal
- Kleine jongen, Madrason writer
- The Creche of Greccio, Luc Leclaire
- Christmas, Luc Leclaire