lifeline of every living creature.
Normally invisible in nature.
Feel relax is my motto.
Only under heavy pressure i am visible.
When angry i can take away
everything along with me.
Beauty is incomplete without me.
I may be hot, cool, warm & dry.
Purity is the need of hour.
Few people not aware of my importance harm me,
save me from my arch enemy called pollution.
Let us jointly work for pollution free pure Air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Air by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 February 1935 -)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar
- Take Care, Milady, Lawrence Beck
- Topics And Themes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Getting Something Wanted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Provides, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People Think They Can Be Saved, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa
- Volkstrauertag, Wolfgang Steinmann
- My Love Story, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Immensely Tantalized, RoseAnn V. Shawiak